Supplemental Benefits Specialist
Sorry, this job has expired.
Are you passionate about professional growth, career-minded, and client-focused? Do you have an aspiration to be part of an engaging dynamic climate that will afford you work life balance? If so, PFP has an opportunity for you!
We are now hiring a Supplemental Benefits Specialist to join our sales team.
As part of the PFP sales team you will service and sell a portfolio of supplemental insurance products called The Family Security Plan® to our credit union’s established membership base and others.
• $40k base salary + commission
• Trip incentive
• The opportunity to work at one of the "best places to work for small business" (FORBES)
• Must be empathetic and caring.
• Must be goal and success-driven.
• Able to handle rejection and meet quotas/deadlines.
• Offer life and health insurance products to members of the Credit Unions and others.
• Attend monthly sales meetings.
• Work in a credit union employer location and over the phone.
• Strong persuasion skills.
PFP brings a multitude of products and services to your credit union and its membership. We do this in a unique way by building relationships with credit union members through various touch points. Those touch points include branch operations, business development, digital and social media marketing and call center processes. Our products include Life, Disability, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance all aimed at protecting the financial future of each member. In addition to our insurance products, we provide tremendous support through other channels to promote credit union membership, member engagement, and cross sold services to our credit union partners.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.